BearingNet is a team of 16 specialised people, consisting of 4 teams; Technical, Marketing & Events, Sales, and Finance. We are located in leafy Hertfordshire (20 miles north of London, UK), and due to our online presence, we are able to base ourselves in a beautiful little village but with a really good internet connection!
Everything at BearingNet is done in-house, we have created the famous BearingNet platform which supports 2,000 members and 250,000 logins every month. The tech team keep the platform up to date, bringing our members continuous developments to maintain BearingNet's position. We organise networking events for our members in Europe and the USA and we have a marketing team that can turn their hand to graphic design, video editing, content creation and magazine editing!
Some key facts about BearingNet and the team:
- It's a great place to be - The average number of years working for BearingNet is 16!
- Supporting others - We work with Herts Young Homeless, a local charity helping to combat homelessness in Hertfordshire.
- All the way to the top - The, now, Managing Director Nicola Beer began as a university placement student back in 2007.
- Global jet setters - BearingNet has organised 20 networking events in both Europe and the USA.
- Everything is equal - We have a 50/50 split of men and women working at BearingNet!